Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Week 288: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

Anna had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #288 and here is her selection:


I love PJ's cute and punny card. Perfect CAS design and a great take on the cue.

Well done, PJ!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the honorable mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:


Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #289!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner and top picks. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations everyone.. I had to come and see the chosen punny cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delighted to see my card chosen in the mentions! I love playing at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to PJ...such a cute card! Thanks so much for the shout out, Melissa, and bravo to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to Rachel for picking tmy card, and to the whole team for this great challenge. Congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gosh.. I can't believe I was picked as the weekly winner♥ Thank you Anna that made my day. I'm sorry my comment is so late.. I can assure you my appreciation is not. Congrats to all the fabulous honorable mentions. Great work☺

    ReplyDelete